Thursday, January 31, 2013

Message from Endorsed Candidate Kate Anderson

Message from Our Endorsed Candidate
 
 
Just Had to Tell You...

Last night, the National Women's Political Caucus of California endorsed my campaign for School Board. They joined the equally prestigious and esteemed Women's Political Committee, which has also endorsed my campaign.

These organizations are made up of powerful women who dedicate their time and resources to supporting strong women and strong policies for women. I want to thank all of the women involved in both organizations. I am honored to have their support.

And let me extend this hand to any budding female politicians out there – we’ve got four weeks left in this campaign and internships available. I believe it is my obligation – and would be my pleasure – to mentor young women interested in politics. If you are interested, let me know and we'll get you started right away!

Sincerely,
Kate
Candidate for LAUSD School Board
District 4
www.KateAnderson.org
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return To Homepage