Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Long-time NWPC Supporter Runs for Congress


NOTE FROM JULIA:

I just wanted to let you know that I was endorsed by EMILY’s List yesterday and I’m so excited to have their support.
From the press release:
“Julia is a strong progressive running an exceptional campaign and we are thrilled to put her ‘On the List’,” said Stephanie Schriock, President of EMILY’s List. “Julia has been an effective advocate for environmental protections, affordable and accessible health care, and education during her time in the California State Assembly, and her continued leadership is exactly what is needed to get things done in Congress. EMILY’s List candidates like Julia are leading the way towards taking back the House in 2012, and we are proud to stand with her campaign during this historic year.”

Will you join with EMILY’s List and support my campaign by contributing $25, $50, $100 or any amount today?
At a time when women’s health is being used as a political football in Washington, it’s vital that the residents of Ventura County have a Representative in Congress who knows what she stands for, who will be an unwavering advocate for women’s rights, and who has the experience and the track record of solving tough problems.
Help send me to Congress so I can stand up for women’s health by making a contribution to my campaign today.
You know where I stand. Please stand with me.
Julia Brownley
Julia Brownley
Contribute to Julia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return To Homepage